Winner will receive two CityPASS ticket booklets to their choice of the following destinations: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Houston, New York City, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Seattle or Toronto. Each CityPASS ticket booklet contains actual admission tickets to a destination’s top five or six attractions. At many sights, CityPASS booklets provide VIP access, allowing travelers to bypass an attraction’s main-entrance ticket line. CityPASS ticket booklets are valid for nine consecutive days, beginning with the first day of use. Booklets may be activated (first used) anytime between today’s date and Feb. 28, 2015.
Here’s all you have to do:
1. Sign up to receive my blog posts by email! Then, leave a comment naming your favorite family-fun city, and name three of your favorite places to visit while you’re there.
2. “Like” “A Mother on the Road Less Traveled” Facebook page.
3. “Share” a link to the contest on your blog or Facebook page.
4. “Follow” me on Twitter (@hsaxton).
5. Almost done! Now click here: a Rafflecopter giveaway. (WordPress won’t support the JAVA code, so you need to go here to register your entry.)
Tune back in on Valentine’s Day (February 14) to see if you’ve won! Contest closes on Thursday, February 13. Spread the word!